Giving to St Mary's
There are many wonderful ways in which we welcome support for St Mary’s Church.
Thank you for your interest in our church and your support.
Here are details of how you can give financially:
- TEXT: STMVISIT 1 to 70085 to donate £1 (or replace 1 with any number up to 20 to give that larger amount).
- Your text will cost your donation plus 1 standard text
BACS: Bank Transfer
- Coop Bank Account Name PCC Embsay Parish.
- Acc No: 67241802 Sort code: 08 92 99
- Please use the reference GIFT when making your payment
PGS – Parish Giving Scheme
This allows payment by Direct Debit on a frequency and amount set by the donor – e.g monthly, annually or quarterly. Gift Aid can be collected as part of this facility if applicable and the donor can be named or remain anonymous. Please contact Canon Marion for more details or an application leaflet
Payable to PCC of Embsay Parish (delivered to the Vicarage or posted to St Mary’s Church, Kirk Lane, Embsay BD23 6SE)
Here are details of how you can give with time and energy:
- Upkeep of our church building
- Churchyard maintenance
- Eco developments
- Various other activities and help you want to offer